- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Congenital Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Electrophysiology & Arrhythmia
- Heart Failure
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardium Disorders
- Practice Management
- Prevention / Risk
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Standards & Guidelines
We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, computer sign-on data, physical contact information, and data on your company and position within that company;
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customise users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services.
- service providers who help with our business operations.
Using Information from Radcliffe Publishing
You may use personal information gathered from Radcliffe Publishing websites only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can simply email us at any time.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time. You should check whether our terms and conditions have been updated by visiting them on a regular basis.