- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Congenital Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Electrophysiology & Arrhythmia
- Heart Failure
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardium Disorders
- Practice Management
- Prevention / Risk
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Standards & Guidelines
ACUSON P10 - View Siemens Healthcare profile
Revolutionize the way you work.
The ACUSON P10™ ultrasound system is the first pocket ultrasound device designed for physicians, nurses, EMTs and clinical professionals.
Carry the ACUSON P10™ system with you to make earlier, faster and more accurate decisions at the point of care. Use it anywhere, anytime — during regular office exams, on rounds and in trauma settings. It’s the ultimate power tool and it will fundamentally enhance how you care for your patients. Now that’s revolutionary!
ACUSON P10 system features
- At 1.6 lbs (.725kg), the first pocket ultrasound device
- Designed for ease of use with an intuitive PDA-style user interface
- High-quality images (fundamental and harmonic 2D-mode)
- Ready anywhere, anytime with instant power-up